General Residential Pest Control
Our Missouri climate provides an excellent environment for a wide variety of annoying pests. That's why our General Residential Pest Control plan is one of our most popular services.
A lot of people don't have a problem with serious, potentially-destructive pests like termites or carpenter ants. What they have is a problem with a lot of bugs and pests that are mainly just annoying, such as ants that make outdoor cookouts miserable, flies that are constantly buzzing around their faces, wasps and yellow jackets who think they own the place, and ugly critters like centipedes, millipedes, sowbugs and pillbugs that are just... creepy looking.
Luckily, most of these pest problems can be prevented or significantly reduced, often without even setting foot in your home. All of our residential pest control programs include exterior treatment (including power-spraying) that is designed to prevent pest problems outside your home, before they become problems inside your home.
Residential Pest Control Plans
Buckingham Pest Control offers a variety of custom-designed plans to meet our customers' individual residential pest control needs without the hassle of a contract. The following plans are our most popular:
- Quarterly Interior and Exterior Service. Our most popular treatment plan, this service includes both interior general pest control service and an exterior power spray. It's designed as a preventative treatment for the most common nuisance pests. We recommend it for customers who have persistent nuisance pest problems both inside and outside their homes.
- Quarterly Exterior-Only Service. This plan begins with a thorough treatment of both the interior and exterior of the home. After the initial treatment, only the exterior is treated unless interior treatment is requested by the customer. Many of our customers like the flexibility of this plan because most of the time regular exterior service is all that's needed to prevent common pest problems. Limiting treatment to the outside of a house also makes it easier to schedule service calls and is much more convenient for customers.
- Customize your own plan. Since we do not require our customers to sign contracts you can customize your service frequency. Quarterly service is our recommended service interval and comes with the best pricing and warranty options and certain species of insects do require more frequent applications to be guaranteed. We are happy to explain your options.
All of our residential pest control plans are designed to prevent or reduce infestations of the most common (and annoying) pests found in and around homes in the St. Louis area, including:
- Boxelder bugs
- Small ants, such as pavement ants, odorous house ants, citronella ants
- Centipedes and millipedes
- Sowbugs and pillbugs
- Stinging insects like bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets
- Clover Mites
Specialized Pest Control Services
Some pest problems, such as fleas, German roaches, bedbugs, carpenter ants, mosquitoes, and flies, require specialized treatment techniques that fall outside the scope of our General Residential Pest Control plans. But no worries: We're a full-service pest control company that can handle any pest control problem. Just contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
Why Choose Buckingham Pest Control?
At Buckingham Pest Control, we know that consumers have a choice. There are a lot of exterminating companies out there. So when making your pest control decisions, we ask that you consider what we have to offer:
- A low-price guarantee. We will meet or beat any competitor's estimate (apples to apples).
- No contract required. You can cancel at any time.
- We are a locally-owned and operated company.
- We employ only fully-trained, highly-experienced technicians.
- We are fully-licensed and insured for all of the work we do.